A legal guide to your rights
Copyright protects the whole of the lawnz.org.uk website. Everything from the design itself to the policies, contact details and news articles we publish is scanned via Copyscape.
This is to ensure that we are not plagiarising someone else’s content, but also to protect ourselves from plagiarism and intellectual copyright theft.
Furthermore, all of the content is added to our Private Index, the Internet subsequently monitored thereafter for duplicate copy.
Simply by viewing the content on lawnz.org.uk, you are bound by our copyright policy to use our information for domestic purposes only.
Copyright ownership and protection
All copyright is owned and controlled by lawnz.org.uk.
We do not grant you permission to exploit the content:
- for commercial or personal gain,
- to download and/or store or broadcast to a public audience
- to tamper with any original copy and subequently pass it off as your own
- for transmitting in any way shape or form
- any other form of misuse that may be considered plagiarism or theft
Anyone found to be in breach of the DMCA that protects online copy from plagiarism or theft with be served with a take-down notice, without prejudice.
Failure to comply is a criminal offence and legal proceedings will be brought against anyone using our content without our express written permission.